Dedicated to the citizens of Mason County, Washington since 1886

Commission Briefs

Owners can opt out of spraying

Herbicide spraying will start in April, the Mason County Department of Public Works announced. Property owners who want to opt out can enroll in Public Work’s Owner Will Maintain program by calling 360-427-9670 Ext. 450.

Property owners who have already enrolled and designated their land “no spray” do not need to contact Public Works.

A detailed list of roads being sprayed is available on the Public Works Herbicide Spray Program webpage at

Harstine timber sale postponed

The state Department of Natural Resources sent Harstine Island landowne...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 04/19/2024 23:09