Sunday night call-out


August 31, 2023

Shawna Whelan/SMCJ

Central Mason Fire & EMS responded to a fire at the Shelton Inn at the corner of North 7th Street and West Railroad Avenue on Sunday night. According to Central Mason spokesperson Norma Brock, an exhaust fan in a room caught fire. Damage was contained to the fan, with some minor smoke damage to the room. No injuries were reported.

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 09/20/2023 18:59