Central Mason puts out house fire
June 8, 2023
Central Mason Fire & EMS extinguished a residential fire May 31 on Meyer Lake Road in Shelton.
According to a news release, the fire was reported at 1:23 a.m., and crews arrived to a fire on an outside deck that had extended into an exterior wall, filling the home with smoke.
The main body of the fire was extinguished, and based on construction and location of the fire, crews spent a lot of time on scene performing overhaul, removing smoldering material and ensuring the fire didn’t extend farther into the structure.
The cause of the fire is accidental, according to CMFE....