Dedicated to the citizens of Mason County, Washington since 1886

Two Christmas weekend fires cause damage

A woman injured in a Christmas Eve apartment fire at 1100 North 12th St. at the Saratoga Springs Apartments died two days later at a Seattle hospital.

According to a news release from Central Mason Fire and EMS, CMFE responded to the fire around 6:30 p.m, arriving to find a resident attempting to put the fire out with a garden hose.

An elderly woman living in the residence collapsed and became unresponsive as the fire began, and paramedics immediately administered CPR. The woman was revived and transported to Mason General Hospital and was later transported to Harborview Medical Center in Seat...

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 07/11/2024 09:42